Mcreator not wanting to run client for like 8 times until it does.

Started by Link15 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 21:54, 16. May 2024
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator not wanting to run client for like 8 times until it does.
Fri, 05/03/2024 - 00:11 (edited)

I have a mod with 751 mod elements, and I have this problem where sometimes it takes multiple attempts for it to compile java. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it just fails over and over and over. I am getting sick of it. I know there is "Regenerate code and build" etc. But the problem still persists. Another problem I am running into that does go with the "Regenerate code and build" Is that sometimes when saving a mod element, it fails to do so, and asks me to regenerate code and build. I want to find the root of this problem before I lose another one of my workspaces due to a bug, and I know the problem is only going to get worse.

Edit: It fails to compile after saving ANY mod element

Edited by Link15 on Fri, 05/03/2024 - 00:11
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well, I restarted my pc, and…
Fri, 05/03/2024 - 23:14

Well, I restarted my pc, and deleted the cache before opening Mcreator, and had the things re-import. The first time it failed to import, and the second time for a bit it spit out errors from procedures, but I forgot to copy them, I'll try re-importing (By deleting the cache again), as it's still failing after saving anything. Which I think those errors from the procedures is what is causing the problem, even though it doesn't say that there's a problem when I am in any of the procedures. The only error I remember has to do with something that is "Empty Itemstack", but I'm not sure. I will give the errors if I get them again after re-importing the cache.

Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It didn't give me an error…
Sat, 05/04/2024 - 00:23

It didn't give me an error on anything the second delete.

Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Btw I mean like it's still…
Sun, 05/05/2024 - 03:12

Btw I mean like it's still being dumb, I will try other solutions.