A feature that will take mcreator mobs to a next level. There should be a procedure or another thing that can change a mob texture/model. This feature will make mobs looking like vanilla mobs (a lot of mobs use that feature, for example:
- Wolf or cat that sit and change texture when tamed
- Ghast that open his mouth and eyes when shooting a fireball
- Enderman open their mouth and shake when they are angry
- Bee eyes become red when they are angry
- Pufferfish that grow
- Panda sit/play
- Shulker hide themselve
- Some illagers when they do their magic
- Enderdragon open his mouth and breath purple fire
- Fox sit and sleep
- Guardian spikes get out
- Creeper flash white
- And their is more!!
Instead of custom animations, this is a most simple way to open to so much possibility. I know what the answer will be: you can just make a copy of the mob with another texture/model but you know that some things cant be done like that.