When I compile my mod using Mcreator, it says the gradle task failed. Hmmm... I must have done something wrong while making a new asset. Nope! I had just launched the application and the mod slate thing that was up by default had worked before and I changed nothing. Anyway, I made a blank mod slate and it still would not compile...
I reverted to factory settings and relaunched it. It could not decompile minecraft source code and it said gradle task failed and when I clicked OK another window pop up appeared and said the initial setup had failed. D:
I copy and pasted the log that it gave me. Here it is.
Executing gradle command: cleanCache clean setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600] (c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Pylo\MCreator178>cd forge C:\Pylo\MCreator178\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Pylo\MCreator178\jdk\" C:\Pylo\MCreator178\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe C:\Pylo\MCreator178\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH% C:\Pylo\MCreator178\forge>SET "GRADLE_USER_HOME=C:\Users#CENSORED#\.mcreator\gradle" C:\Pylo\MCreator178\forge>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms512m -Xmx1500m" cleanCache clean setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring root project 'forge'. > Failed to create MD5 hash for file C:\Users\#CENSORED#\.mcreator\gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.sf.trove4j\trove4j\2.1.0\c82f2749a460b95de4c9d2466b62f18c23c7c914\trove4j-2.1.0.jar. BUILD FAILED Total time: 29.377 secs * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. C:\Pylo\MCreator178\forge> Task completed with return code 0 in 29784 milliseconds