From what I understood from the cash there was not a value or something that java could read.
That may be the cause as I reworked the procedure to test individual coal and charcoal after and it worked fine.
It seemed to have an issue with the (Any Coal) input.
I just wanted to report this, just in case, you can reproduce the error your self, sadly I don't remember exactly how the procedure was set up prior to me changing it and I forgot to export the procedure before I did change it which would have helped in this case.
I will try to roll back what I did tomorrow but its late (11:00 pm) and I need some sleep.
I will update below this line with an update with the date and time of the update.