MCreator PRO Announcement

Published by Klemen on Mon, 08/19/2019 - 13:53
MCreator PRO Announcement

We are happy to announce that MCreator PRO is going to be a real thing. In this article, we will explain more details about the MCreator PRO and answer your questions.

Based on your positive feedback, we have decided to go with the plan and make MCreator PRO version. The full list of PRO features can be seen on MCreator PRO page.

MCreator PRO is going to be priced at

19.99 €/year for an annual license or 39.99 € one-time payment for a permanent license

A very similar USD price will be announced soon. There will be other ways to get MCreator PRO too. We will award users of our contests with MCreator PRO licenses in the future too and you are welcome to leave any ideas or suggestions on this in the comments below too!

MCreator PRO will provide us a source of resources to further improve development speed and quality of MCreator too. We are hoping that we will be able to hire more developers and spend more time on the development of MCreator.

Feedback

We are still open to the feedback and your opinions as we always make sure to listen to the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments below and we will be glad to answer them and clarify and concerns. We have opened a new poll to get a rough estimate on the interest for MCreator PRO and to get your feedback and you can answer it on the link below:

Leave feedback about MCreator PRO

We are working on 1.9.1 update intensively currently too. Check the changelog as many new awesome features will be added and many bugs fixed. Stay tuned!

Comments

Submitted by Gaz0510 on Mon, 08/19/2019 - 19:49

I think the price is very good to be honest as it is a yearly thing, well done!

Submitted by wadihw on Tue, 08/20/2019 - 03:02

I cant buy it but sounds great at least I can try to earn it maybe?

We will consider offering MCreator PRO as an award on some of our contests.

For animations, we do plan to add support of changing textures of elements with procedures in the future updates and this will make bow animations possible too.

You can already make 3D items. I suggest you to check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei

Submitted by thebebist on Tue, 08/20/2019 - 06:41

This seems good :)
Tho i think 24.99€ would be a good price for a lifetime of pro, if i remember correctly that is quite close to the cheapest life time license of GMS2 (gamemaker)
There would probably be more people getting pro if the price for a year was 50% of what it is now, then you could possibly get more money than with the current price.

Thank you for your feedback! I have checked and their price for the cheapest annual packet is 39$ a month, where cheapest lifetime is 99$ :)

Renewing existing MCreator PRO license will be cheaper than new license (currently planned to be 19.99$ for next years after initial purchase), and we plan to have discounts on special occasions ;)

that sounds great :D

what where the contests you talked about in one of the comments above, MOTW or something new?

it seems GMS2s prices have gone up since i bought it ~2.5 years ago it was a lot cheaper for life time back then.

I was targeting Mod Of The Year that was requested a lot, and possibly other contests too. We might award MOTW users with a shorter free period too.

It's starting to get to the point where you guys got me wanting to rush my mod and put together. Problem is is I actually get kind of tired of people winning mod of the week of mods that they Rush together. I've been working a few years on my mind feels like I'm nowhere on it. I got a whole ton of things to add I am going to attempt to make a brief e ated version of my mod to get the jest of it all. Right now I'm working on my meteor rocks and adding more structures to the caves and villages. I got everything else functioning correctly except for the drender witch it's horns are not sticking to its head right for some reason and my pearl eye plant head is in 8 parts and works fine. Lol work on progress looking forward to fighting my way to the top.

We check mods and make sure the winners of MOTW are mods with an actual idea or very well made logic and are not just made from simple elements, so no need to worry that such mods would win over a quality mod ;)

Submitted by jurekomac on Tue, 08/20/2019 - 08:57

Cool, I might actually buy this!

Submitted by seba0456 on Tue, 08/20/2019 - 09:22

Wow! great price for year maybe i will buy it