Topic category: Help with modding
Hey it's me again with an annoying problem
My dimension is very laggy. I dont know why. It has lava as the fluid block, but i'd created other dimension with lava and is not laggy. It has 1 mob spawning in the dimension, I tryed to removed it, but it keeps lagging.
Things that i've tryed:
- Change the fluid block (from lava to other block)
- Change the Biome of the dimension
- Remove the mobs that spawn in
- Remake the whole dimension
- Install Optifine and see if it helps in the fps
- Create different worlds
Please Help I really need help, I need it on my mod and I don't want to remove it! It isn't a problem from my pc because I play Minecraft with 50-60 fps (that is not very laggy, I think). HELP!