Topic category: User side tutorials
Hello everyone, my name is saibot0.
Today i'm gonna be teaching you how to make a Jetpack.
It's actually just armor with a texture.
1. Create a jetpack texture (and an armor texture for the jetpack)
2. Choose the mod: Armor
3. Choose the texture you made (you can put it on helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots)
4. Disable the armor you aren't using. (if you use the chestplate, disable the Helmet,Leggings and Boots)
5. Click ''Add Event'' on the armor you use (i use chestplate for the jetpack)
6. Click ''Custom Code'', and paste in this code:
entity.capabilities.allowFlying = true;
7. Then, add the event.
8. Add a new event, with ''Custom Code'', and type in:
entity.fallDistance = 0.0F;
9. You add the event, and you are DONE!
Now you should be able to fly in survival, without taking ANY fall damage.