User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
How to drop Lapis Lazuli ?
Wed, 03/25/2015 - 14:14 (edited)
Hi,   I would like to create a kind of lapis ore but I have a problem.   When I use the interface to add drops, I can chose "dye" but not a specific dye.   I tryed to define the item by editing the source. When I attempt to use the interface, the id is Items.dye#4. In my opinion it should be ItemStack(Items.dye, 1, 4).   MCreator public Item getItemDropped(int par1, Random par2Random, int par3){     return Items.dye; }   The suggestion in the interface public Item getItemDropped(int par1, Random par2Random, int par3){     return Items.dye#4; }   My test public Item getItemDropped(int par1, Random par2Random, int par3){     return new ItemStack(Items.dye, 14); }   The compilation failed with the suggestion et my test. What is wrong ?   NB : I think I can't use the damageDropped function because I have several types of items (e.g. gold_ingot, diamond...) that can be dropped by my block and I don't want to set the same damage value for all of them.   Config :     MCreator 1.5.5     Minecraft 1.7.10   Gradle log :     The suggestion         C:\Pylo\MCreator155\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_ore.java:213: error: illegal character: \35                return Items.dye#4;                                ^         1 error           FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.           * What went wrong:         Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.         > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.           * Try:         Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.       My test         C:\Pylo\MCreator155\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_ore.java:222: error: incompatible types                return new ItemStack(Items.dye, 14);                       ^           required: Item           found:    ItemStack         1 error           FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.           * What went wrong:         Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.         > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.           * Try:         Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Edited by Eorana on Wed, 03/25/2015 - 14:14
Last seen on 10:48, 8. Aug 2018
Joined Dec 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
if you want it to drop lapis
Thu, 03/26/2015 - 23:51

if you want it to drop lapis make it spawn lapis ore then make it remove with drop if there is a lapis ore