User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Im getting an globalevents error message out of no where
Thu, 03/26/2015 - 05:24

hey Im getting thi error message and I didn't even change anything it was working fine now all of a sudden I keep getting the same error when ever I add something or try to export and its not any of the things i added there all fine it says something about the globalevent but I haven't done anything to that

E:\progam downloads\minecraft\minecraft crafting\MOD MAKING\MCreator 1.5.5 [1.7.10] to create mods and stuff\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsStevenUniverseWorld.java:133: error: class mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld is public, should be declared in a file named mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld.java
public class mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld{
       ^
E:\progam downloads\minecraft\minecraft crafting\MOD MAKING\MCreator 1.5.5 [1.7.10] to create mods and stuff\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_VarListStevenUniverseWorld.java:3: error: class mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld is public, should be declared in a file named mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld.java
public class mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld{
       ^
2 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Last seen on 11:27, 24. Apr 2016
Joined Mar 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
SAME PROBLEM pylo plz fix
Fri, 03/27/2015 - 12:00

SAME PROBLEM

pylo plz fix

Last seen on 10:15, 30. Dec 2015
Joined Oct 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
getting the same issue. it
Sat, 10/10/2015 - 00:12

getting the same issue. it seems this program is just issue after issue and no one seems to be responding to them. please fix this ffs