User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I need a help !
Wed, 05/20/2015 - 02:34

Ok so I have made a lot of 3d models in techne and I have been having problems with every single cusom model , when I finally do everything and just finish the element that im doing which in this case was a 3d armor and a 3d weapon which I finished and then when it was you know doing its job in console it just starts to get a lot of red lettes ( errors and problems ) and then it says something about ignore or delete the mods that are causing problems . Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong or how to fix it please and also In Techne I cant get the textures right 

Last seen on 20:39, 17. Mar 2017
Joined Feb 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I'm having the same issue.
Wed, 05/20/2015 - 03:15

I'm having the same issue.

Hiwever, I can help youm withthe textures problem. For each block below the "Offset" buttons 

there is a texture offset button for X and one for Y this lets you move each blocks texture

around (the top left) so when exporting you know what peice is what! I hope i help!

Last seen on 21:50, 15. Dec 2015
Joined May 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Have you set the texture file
Wed, 05/20/2015 - 15:16

Have you set the texture file correctly? animations? everything that asked was filled in? no circular models? then everything should be fine. Just run through it again.