Topic category: Help with MCreator modding
Hi, Ive started making a mod with some new animals in, along with some decor blocks.
1) Ive made a few animals that work just fine, ive put the AI as the relevent animal, eg cow, but they dont breed like normal cows do. is there something in the AI I need to add? I cant find anything online about breeding mobs, as all the tutorials are for non animal mobs. I need to be able to breed them, as its half the point of the mod, is to be able to build a farm with different breeds of animals, like cows and pigs etc, and not being able to breed them kinda spoils it.
2) Stairs dont work, ive tried several ways of making them, even making my own model, and they just bug out, with one floating square in a corner.
3) Gates also dont work, I can get it to look right, but it doesnt function as a gate, even though ive selected gate in the options.
4) How do i get block texture to work in more than one direction? ive made some new decorative blocks for roofing etc but they only go down in one direction, It looks pretty crappy if you built something facing the other way.
5) Chickens windmill their wings all the time, how do I stop them doing it?
6) is it not possible to make sheep in mcreator? the option isnt there for sheep in the model list.
Sorry for all the questions, I expect there will be more in the future, but these are the most pressing ones right now. If anyone knows the answer to any of these, then please let me know, as its getting a little frustrating and I cant find the answeres elsewhere.