Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I don't know how to start a mod?
Sun, 07/12/2015 - 18:28

Hello all,

I am new to Mcreator and I am having trouble finding videos to get started. I just downloaded today and I am very new to programming. I am looking for real basic information and step by step. As simple as how do I start creating a mod?  Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Last seen on 22:27, 11. Aug 2018
Joined Jan 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
if you are looking to make a
Sat, 07/18/2015 - 19:19

if you are looking to make a sword go to the tools tab and click create item/block texture then choose a sword and make it on bolth 2 slots, then color it the color you want then save and click workspace, create new element then go to tool! it will give you instructions from there. 'w'

Last seen on 14:34, 6. Mar 2016
Joined Jul 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
CreeperJames if you need help
Sun, 07/19/2015 - 01:36

CreeperJames if you need help, I can help through Skype: dabudderbeast (w/ a diamond pick picture).  I'm not extremely good at it yet but I can give you the basics.  If you send me a Skype message tell me your from Mcreator

Last seen on 14:34, 6. Mar 2016
Joined Jul 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
CreeperJames if you need help
Sun, 07/19/2015 - 01:36

CreeperJames if you need help, I can help through Skype: dabudderbeast (w/ a diamond pick picture).  I'm not extremely good at it yet but I can give you the basics.  If you send me a Skype message tell me your from Mcreator