User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Recompilation Error
Tue, 07/21/2015 - 06:20

I keep trying to use the test Environment feature, but when I click the button, an error message pops up that says "Recompilation is still in progress in background! Try again later". I don't know if I just have to be patient, (I installed MCreator less than 12 hours ago) or if something is actually wrong. Please help!!! Thanks!

Last seen on 13:53, 26. Jul 2015
Joined Jul 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
same! it is so annoying!!
Wed, 07/22/2015 - 20:07

same! it is so annoying!! what device are you using??

Last seen on 13:48, 7. May 2016
Joined Jan 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Just type with Windows + R
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 15:41

Just type with Windows + R this : 'explorer C:\Pylo\' and remove all folders and you uninstall MCreator. So now re-install the program and normely it will work perfectly.

Another solutions :
1. If you updated MCreator and you moved all workspaces on the new MCreator, this will not work because if you move Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods created in MCreator to the new MCreator (Minecraft 1.8), this will broke all workspaces. See the solution 2 how to import old Minecraft 1.7.10 to Minecraft 1.8 Mods in MCreator.

2. How to import old Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods to Minecraft 1.8 Mods ?
Open your old MCreator, and export selected workspace (Search on YouTube how). Now open your new MCreator, and click on 'MC' logo. Now click on 'Import MCR file'. Now you choose the file exported. And normely it's work !

3. If all solutions does work, contact me : Click this