User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
"Warning" MCreator needs to clean out!
Sun, 07/26/2015 - 10:38 (edited)

So the time from when I started with MCreator and now. There is mods which is a good thing but they dont really have a point of being here. People create mods which has small amount of  features and make some hard working modders work go down the drain as their work goes lower down the page. I belive if the mod is being updated every month with atleast 15-20 mods inside the download it should stay. It should be deleted if it only added about 5 features which has no point of downloading.

Also this is the best place to make mods. I was hoping to be professinal mods with good thumbnails/screenshots/images. When I came to this site I saw images made from paint. I saw small amount of description. I belive that this website needs to clean itself and you know it. This website is in a dangerous state of becoming a big recycling bin. If you go to fourms on other minecraft websites they hate on this website for not being able to make good mods and small amounts of mods. There is some of us with 100-200 mods on our download. I know it is a non-coding application for modding but please do not waste the space. There are modders out there which use Java to mod and their work are bigger than what I see on this website.

Edited by JustGameIn on Sun, 07/26/2015 - 10:38
Last seen on 12:42, 19. Nov 2017
Joined Aug 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Yeah, this site needs a clean
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 17:47

Yeah, this site needs a clean up beacuse all 9 years old kids post his mods with paint image and a shit(sorry for my expresion) description

Last seen on 12:42, 19. Nov 2017
Joined Aug 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
And this website needs more
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 17:50

And this website needs more ACTIVE moderators! The curent moderator enters one time a month

Last seen on 22:28, 15. Dec 2017
Joined Jun 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Wow I have not seen this post
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 21:26

Wow I have not seen this post since my 1st mod called The Collection Mod Pack