User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
transformation code and Trade GUI - Please read if you know how
Mon, 08/31/2015 - 16:36 (edited)

I have this idea for a mod that involves a potion that allows you to turn mobs - both passive and hostile - into humans, befriend them, and make them travel companions. But I am not experienced with the game coding industry and do not know how to use the transformation code (like the one used for the pig to become a zombie pigman, or villager to become a witch, when struck by lightning. Or a Villager becoming a Villager Zombie - by chance, depending on difficulty - if killed by a zombie) and assign the mobs their own human form with varying genders (And turn a villager zombie into a normal villager because villagers are basically people). I planned for my pet slime Goopy's human fom be a girl (In fact, I'm thinking of a tamable mob based on her). I just want to figure out the code to change mobs into human companions. My appreciation to anyone who is able to help out a fellow modder.

I also would like to find out how to set up a trade GUI for my Villager buddy, Dr. Anvil (like how DanTDM's villager buddy is Dr. Trayarus) and those companions. That would be great too. (I'm sure plenty of people asked for trade gui advice anyway).

Edited by GuardiaCraft on Mon, 08/31/2015 - 16:36