User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Need help with sword
Sat, 08/22/2015 - 13:55

I'm sorry if the title is a little misleading, however this isn't a generic sword, I want to know if it is possible to create a sort of 'Ender sword'

Basically, would itbe possible, if you right-click with the sword on a block, you teleport ontop of it, it will have infinite uses but can be used to get up tall gaps ike a mountain, or when you go mining, as you will be able to jump then wuickly teleport, however I do not want it to teleport to the side of the block, I want it to teleport you on top of the block.

I am not that good at this program, only found ut about it last week and the interface confused me at first, however I wanted something special, that doesn't just add mobs, ores and dimensions.

Thanks!!

-Outrageous250

Last seen on 08:18, 12. Jan 2018
Joined May 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
i see and i believe theres
Sat, 08/22/2015 - 19:47

i see and i believe theres away when making a sword your you'll come across an event tab then click the one that says "when right click on block" then look for teleport and  now yall you go todo is figure out how to set it up

Last seen on 14:11, 23. Oct 2015
Joined Aug 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:i see and i believe theres
Sun, 08/23/2015 - 14:55

@#1 I know that, the problem is that I'm not sure what to enter, really, anyways, thanks for trying to help me :)