Topic category: General discussion
Hello, I'm here to discuss some things that would help for MCreator's development.
1. Complete tutorials. Sometimes I don't understand what a field means and because there's no help found for it most of the time, I wonder why the help button was even implemented.
2. Custom projectiles. I know this is something everyone wants and it's being worked on, but for now it seems everyone has to make their gun shoot arrows, which doesn't make a lot of sense.
3. Option to create a Potion.
This is the brewing interface. There should be an extra slot that indicates what potion is created when this is done.
-Where the Nether Wart is: Insert any item you want here.
-Where the potion slots are: Insert any potion here. If you want this recipe to be with different potions, there should be a brewing interface in the Recipe Creation menu that you can use.
Options: Potion duration (in seconds), Potion effect, and modified duration (duration of potion when redstone, glowstone, or gunpowder is applied), and color of potion and particle (set with color)
4. Gun delay. Set this value in ticks (20 per second) so that you can differentiate the fire rate from that of a sniper rifle and a machine gun.
5. Fix some of the functions that can't be performed under certain conditions. When trying to program a powertool that has a random chance to consume redstone after destroying a block, the mod encounters an error and cannot fix. I understand some of these bugs are being worked on, so keep it up Klemen.
6. More choices for colors in coloring modded armors. It's annoying that the perfect shade of orange for my copper armor doesn't exist. That's why I recommend RGB sliders and sliders for Saturation and Value.
7. Option for tools and food to have subtext just like items. I think you get what I mean.
8. When creating tools, add an option for repair material. This repair material will be what you add to it in an anvil to add durability to it.
9. When creating a new fluid, add an option to be able to pick it up in a bucket. Again, I think you get what I mean.
10. Option to create new enchantment. Choose if it applies to Swords, Pickaxes, Shovels, Axes, Helmets, Chestplates, Leggings, or Boots, and Bows.
-If the Enchantment is for a tool, have the enchantment call code when a block is destroyed, when the item is in hand, and add a condition to change the drop from a certain mined block.
-If the Enchantment is for a sword, have the enchantment call code when right-clicked, in hand, and when attacking entity.
-If the Enchantment is for armor, have the enchantment call code for every tick equipped, and when being hurt by a projectile or entity.
-If the Enchantment is for a bow, have the enchantment call code for the arrow launched.
11. Direction indication for each texture slot when making a block. Mark each side with a character, T for Top, B for Bottom, N for North, W for West, E for East, and S for South.