User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I found a solution for adding as many high def pictures to mincraft
Sun, 11/29/2015 - 20:50 (edited)

I was searching for a while to figure out how i can add more pictures in mincraft without opening the paintings_kristoffer_zetterstrand.png or the older kp.png and pasting pictures over the one that are already there. No need for that anymore with Bibliocraft.

I had this mod all along but did not know you could add high def pictures. I am using flows 128 HD pack anyway so my minecraft looks great.

Bibliocraft has added a new "painting press" that will read image files from a resource pack and "print" them onto a canvas. No more resizing and lining up graphics to fit a template, just drop the files into a resource pack and copy it to the server. I tossed some arbitrary artwork in for a test and I was blown away! The paintings frame has settings for size and aspect ratio, plus if you use a high resolution image it will maintain the quality. Bibliocraft now does everything the Paintings Selection Gui and Paintings++ mods do without the hassle of working with sprite sheets, Yay! :D

Here is a brief tutorial on how to use the custom paintings in Bibliocraft 1.9 for Minecraft 1.7.10

Download the Bibliocraft mod

http://www.bibliocraftmod.com/

Open the file with an archive program like WinRaR(PC) or iPack(Mac)

Extract only the example resource pack zip file to your desktop

Open the example resource pack with an archive program (like you did with the jar file) and add your graphics to the custom paintings folder. You can sort your images into directories, Bibliocraft reads the contents of subfolders!
If you are already using a custom resource pack, open it and drag the bibliocraft folder from the example file to the assets folder of your current resource pack, then add your images. |You can also just drag the resource zip to the minecfraft Resource folder

NOTE: The image files must be in PNG format

Save and close the zip file then rename it to resourcepack.zip

The clients connecting to the server will automatically download the new images, it may take a minute (or few) for the paintings to load. More information about installing server-side resource packs is available on the MinecraftEdu Wiki.

Edited by mrrush101 on Sun, 11/29/2015 - 20:50