User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
How to create your custom particles
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 10:38

Hello,my name is igor2 and I want to tell you how to create your own particles.WOW!This is very easy, but you can use it only on blocks (at this moment).First,you have to open Techne and create a new model (Texture is 64x64!) and make your block model.Only this model.Then,if you have a standart 16x16 block,you must create some shapes around this block,like in the situation when you are trying to wear hats on your legs, arms , bottom, front and of course on your head).Then,the model is ready.You make a texture on every frame of your particle, but don't change the main shape-your block.Only this shapes for particles.Then,in MCreator you have to create an animated texture and put it in Blocks' textures.Animation has to be 64x64,like an your texture.Then, you are creating new block with custom model and choose from blocks' textures folder your texture(paste it in Custom Texture of Block).Continue the creating of your block and all is ready!You have to run test environment and check it.I don't checked this way to create them,but you can check it.Write in comments,thank you and bye!
igor2

Last seen on 21:56, 11. Dec 2016
Joined Nov 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:

Fri, 12/04/2015 - 11:40

Do you mean as in making a model with extra elements in .json with animated textures? I made once a resource pack like it where the lilypads appear to jump up and down by using six layers each with animated textures with only a few frames used in each to give it that appearance. One could also make a .json model with an X element above with an animated texture that resembles particles.

Last seen on 19:24, 27. Jun 2018
Joined Dec 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Anwser
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 12:41

Umm...I don't understand you,it's just creating model with shapes for particles,and I creating it on Techne.I use MCreator 1.5.9,maybe,this method can be supported on MCreator on 1.8.I didn't check, is it works or not. .json and another stuff are not in my opinion.

Last seen on 19:24, 27. Jun 2018
Joined Dec 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:Anwser
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 12:42

P.S.:I can do the mistakes in my grammatics.