Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
How to make a custom armor texture and upload it to MCreator
Sat, 12/05/2015 - 14:35

Hi, 

I'm TitanStrike and I am working on a mod with my friends, everything is going smoothly except for a problem...I am trying to make an armor texture that looks very different when on the player, when i tried to do it It just looks like iron armor while on me but looks like to armor drawing i desired in the hotbar

Last seen on 08:18, 12. Jan 2018
Joined May 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
you have to make it from
Sat, 12/05/2015 - 14:56

you have to make it from armor texture from scratch so either figure out how to make one or dig into minecraft's .Jar file and look for the armor textures    they should have 2  one saying "NAME_Layer_1" and 2nd being  "NAME_Layer_2"  so if when you found/made one then your going to go into mcreator and head to "tools" and find and click import armor texture then head into your armor and find "Armor Texture" and choose he armor texture you made also if you want custom armor items in hand your going to have to make that yourself aswell

Last seen on 01:00, 21. Dec 2015
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:you have to make it from
Sat, 12/05/2015 - 18:04

@#1 I do not want it just to be one single color i want to import a design, when i did that it was fine but when i tested it, it just changed how it looked in the hotbar i want to change how it looks on the player

Last seen on 20:42, 16. Aug 2018
Joined Apr 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
When you make armor it asks
Fri, 12/30/2016 - 00:20

When you make armor it asks for "name of texture file" on the last page. The description says "This is the directory of where your armour texture is found."

Could someone explain what exactly it wants here? The button to search for an image does not work. Are you supposed to type in the full path to the file (ex harddrive/desktop/armortextures/armor.png) or something like that?