Crash on export or mod doesnt work

Started by Zex_ on Fri, 01/01/2016 - 12:57
Last seen on 22:14, 14. Feb 2018
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Crash on export or mod doesnt work
Fri, 01/01/2016 - 12:57

HI everybody.

 

Firstable, excuse me for my poor english, it's because i'm french...

I'm here cause i've got a problem on Mcreator 1.6.0 for Minecraft 1.8. Indeeed when i was exporting a mod at the firsts utilisations it was working pretty good but now when i export the same mod it doesnt work any more but i've changed nothing... Furthermore now when i want to export the same mod, Mcreator just quit whit no file exporting....

Does someone have the same problem? Does someone have succeded to find a way to fix this problem?

I've try to uninstall and install it several time but nothing change, i also think that is getting worse.

Hoping find some help here, friendly, Zex_!

Last seen on 21:56, 11. Dec 2016
Joined Nov 2014
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
 
Fri, 01/01/2016 - 13:59

 

If there are any elements at all that failed the gradle compilation task, the mod has no chance of exporting. It helps to watch the "console" tab after making each element, and especially to test the in-progress mod by running the built-in client. Some options just don't work in MCreator, such as events when food is eaten (in this version (or the previous)) or certain Techne models (I have not yet found a pattern).

Last seen on 22:14, 14. Feb 2018
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Thansk for your answer
Fri, 01/01/2016 - 19:39

Thansk for your answer zerodrime.

I've delete all my project and create it a second time from 0. When i create my item and check the consol i can see a failure:

:clean
:compileApiJava UP-TO-DATE
:processApiResources UP-TO-DATE
:apiClasses UP-TO-DATE
:sourceMainJava
:compileJava
:processResources
:classes
:jar
:compileTestJava UP-TO-DATE
:processTestResources UP-TO-DATE
:testClasses UP-TO-DATE
:test UP-TO-DATE
:extractMcpData UP-TO-DATE
:getVersionJson
:extractUserDev UP-TO-DATE
:genSrgs SKIPPED
:reobf FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':reobf'.
> MALFORMED
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 7.029 secs
C:\Pylo\MCreator160\forge>
Task completed with return code 0 in 7670 milliseconds
Task return code check OK!

 

Maybe u can explain me what happen with more simplicity than this console.

See u soon and thanks again!

Last seen on 22:14, 14. Feb 2018
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Oh i've found the solution.
Fri, 01/01/2016 - 22:11

Oh i've found the solution. It's was 'cause the name of my sword is "Épée" in french so the name of my picture had some specials caracter. Mcreaor didn't accept file with specials caracters so i've rename it and it's all good. Thanks for your support, once again happy new year and see u next time!