Is your MCreator stuck installing Forge?

Started by DerpybunnehMC on Mon, 01/25/2016 - 15:11
Last seen on 15:35, 25. Jan 2016
Joined Jan 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Is your MCreator stuck installing Forge?
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 15:11

Excuse me if this is the wrong forum to post this topic to, but I just wanted to give out a little tip for people who might be having troubles with MCreator.

If you're MCreator is stuck on loading forge, I would recommend you download the right "bit" of MCreator. What I mean by "bit" is 32-bit or 64-bit. First, find out what "bit" you're computer is. You can do this by hitting the start menu button, search for computer, and right click it an select properties. Next, download the right "bit" version of MCreator. If you're computer is 64-bit, download the 64-bit version.

Hope this helps!

Last seen on 19:03, 14. Mar 2016
Joined Nov 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Hi DerpybunnehMC
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 16:49

Hi DerpybunnehMC

MCreator does not have a 32bit or a 64bit version...

Forge usually takes around 20mins (Average) to download and install, you just have to give it time to install :-)

If forge doesn't install after at least an hour, check your internet connection, i noticed that if your computer disconnects from the intenret, the forge installation will pause, and then restart when the computer reconnects to the internet, but you will not notice this as the forge installation animation will continue on and on