I'm asking because i'm working on a gigantic mod, and my MCreator workshop has no GUI. So, is there someone who knows why my workshop has no GUI, and are you able to work on the same mod if you close, then re-open MCreator?
I spent hours working on the mod.
Though i already exported the mod, before this happened.
If you need help exporting your mod, there is a button that says export:
- Press export
- Choose the location you want to put the mod.
- Then a GUI will pop up, with alot of options. First name your mod (No spaces or punctuation can be typed)
- Type in the version of Minecraft you are making the mod for (1.7.10 1.8 1.8.9 etc.)
- Then, give your mod a description (optional)
- Give the mod an image (optional)
- Select files to export. (optional but recomended)
- Then, it will let you select if the mod is .jar, or .zip (.Jar is recomended. .Zip doesn't work sometimes)
- Then press export, then it will export to your desktop.
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Then drag your mod into the mods folder (If you don't, make one! Just name it mods, also, you need forge)
- Launch Minecraft with forge
- Enjoy or test your mod.