User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Custom Biome and Trees (Update)
Tue, 02/02/2016 - 01:01 (edited)

I am trying to make a make a custom biome but it doesn't see to be working. I chose custom tree blocks, added my textures to it, then chose the colors on the next page for air/land/water. However, I cannot seem to find my biome on several different maps. I even went back and edited the grass color to bright pink just so I could find it easier.

Also, do I have to use a custom block model inorder for the fruit to appear more like an item and not a giant block? Right now I am using a leaf block I added fruit to it so that it would appear somewhat normal(not sure since I can't find my trees). Lastly, how do I make plantable trees? I could have my leaf blocks drop a sapling, but I don't know how to add the sapling to the mod.  Thx.

Update: After many maps I was able to locate some of my biome. Still no trees though. Do I have to use the schematic? I assumed I only had to edit the blocks.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gtVwsbt.png[/img]

Edited by JujuBeans on Tue, 02/02/2016 - 01:01
Last seen on 19:21, 11. Sep 2017
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
i have got an error> cannot
Tue, 02/02/2016 - 06:34

i have got an error> cannot find symbol <with biome

Last seen on 16:24, 1. Aug 2018
Joined Jan 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
That's not good. :(  My whole
Tue, 02/02/2016 - 21:19

That's not good. :(  My whole mod is based off of plants and trees, so this sucks. Any other ideas?  I really don't want to have the plant be a random world spawn to get the items needed to craft. I have played mods like that and it can be frustrating.