User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Science In Minecraft
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 21:50

From what I have seen, I've realized I can sadly not make a mod on here, because of personal reasons. But I thought maybe instead I could suggest mods that are possible to be created in here, as I'm guessing you can make blocks in which there are menus for, like a Crafting Table has. If something isn't possible, let me know.

Science In Minecraft

In this mod, you can make special devices in which you insert items for a chemical reaction, giving you a new item in which can be used in more experiments, or used as typical crafting materials.

One idea is mixing some flint, gunpowder, and some water. If it must be used as a container of water, give the container back. This will make a red and gray powder, in which if you try to hit a block with it, a bit of durability will be taken away and lightning will strike, causing an explosion 2/3 of a creeper, and fire, along with the Lightning animation inside vanilla minecraft. You can use it as very quick fuel (like coal for a furnace, but faster) that goes away very quickly. But, there is a very low chance it will explode apon burning, causing fire all around and the furnace to be destroyed along with everything in it, not dropping the items. Remember, this is VERY rare.

Others could be really strong redstone producers that can stretch the redstone with no repeaters over 50's of blocks, or golems that are robotic and are controlled by a remote, explosive pigs, grenades, launchers, anything. I can't wait to see if it goes viral!!!

Last seen on 22:08, 29. Nov 2017
Joined Apr 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Well for the dust you could
Fri, 02/05/2016 - 20:50

Well for the dust you could do on right click damage item strike lightning and explode but i dont know about the furnace