• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
HELP ME GUYS PLEASE , PLEASE
Fri, 02/12/2016 - 16:27

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
:runClient FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':runClient'.
> Process 'command 'C:\Pylo\MCreator162\jdk64\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value -1
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 2 mins 27.401 secs
C:\Pylo\MCreator162\forge>
Task completed with return code 0 in 149275 milliseconds
Task return code check OK!

----- HELP ME PLEASE -----

Last seen on 23:46, 10. May 2017
Joined Feb 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
You really should be more
Fri, 02/12/2016 - 17:26

You really should be more specific... Nobody can help with that. Perhaps explain what you did to get this error, what was your intention with the mod, you cant just post a snippet of an error and yell "help me!" I mean no disrespect in saying this, its just a helpful suggestion when asking for help...

Last seen on 21:02, 18. Feb 2016
Joined Oct 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Você é brasileiro ? "amor"
Fri, 02/12/2016 - 18:17

Você é brasileiro ? "amor" cara é o seguinte , tava fazendo um mod , tinha 10 mods já ,tava funcionando normal , ai do nada deu esse erro , ai excluir tudo ( inclsuive o mcreator ) ai refiz o primeiro mod que era um mob e continuou com esse erro , mas eu fiz igual a antes e antes pegava , foi do nada , não to entendendo , eu dou test client , entra , quando clico no mundo , ele carrega e quando vai entrar se fecha e aparece isso . 

Last seen on 21:02, 18. Feb 2016
Joined Oct 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
is as follows , was doing a
Fri, 02/12/2016 - 19:30

is as follows , was doing a mod , had 10 mods already , I was normal functioning , there 's nothing made ​​that mistake , oh delete all ( inclsuive the mcreator ) to i redid the first mod that was a mob and continued with this error, but I I did the same as before and before he took was nothing, not to understand, I give test client enters , when I click in the world , it loads and when will enter closes and appears so.