User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Poptart Mod Idea
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 03:30

Hi this si my second post and I was wondering if anyone would like to give me ideas for a mod on the Nyan Cat. I know it sounds stupid but I have a concept and all I need is other peoples input. Thanks in advance. :)

Last seen on 22:08, 29. Nov 2017
Joined Apr 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
How about just a rainbow
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 19:13

How about just a rainbow crossover mod? Look up the Rainbow Rod, Rainbow Gun, Meowmere, and Rainbow Bricks from Terraria. Also do the Rainbow Star from Super Mario Galaxy. If you implement these give me credit :D

Last seen on 22:13, 4. Aug 2016
Joined Jan 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:How about just a rainbow
Sun, 02/28/2016 - 04:40

@#1 ok but I also want a poptart gun and I already have a poptart and a nyan cat block but I can do those ideas to.

Last seen on 13:27, 22. Apr 2017
Joined Jun 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Hey there, 
Sun, 02/28/2016 - 15:21

Hey there, 

Well, I suppose firstly a lot of types of poptart foods, so chocolate, vanilla, plain, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, etc. were in order to put in.

Whether you'd add ways to craft them/create plants to get the materials from is up to you.

A few variations on the cat models might be fun, so cats with rainbow coats and what not.

Music disks with the classic theme would probably be a given as well.

Things which would be also interesting would be poptart blocks, poptart themed armour or a ridable cat which has the ability to fly.

Other then that I wouldn't be sure what else to suggest.

Last seen on 22:13, 4. Aug 2016
Joined Jan 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:Hey there, 
Sun, 04/03/2016 - 01:56

@#2 i guess i could make all of that but i am haveing a problem with the special parameters. when i test the mod the crops won't work and the sugar cane crops are not a flat item but in the inventory and in hand they are like iron bars when placed and pointing in all 4 directions. if you can help me with that i could do the plants.