User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Delete All Fail
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 18:19 (edited)

So I had finished with what I could be bothered to do with my mod, uploaded it and clicked the delete all button. Now from what I gather this is supposed to delete all elements and reset. This didn't happen. I'm now stuck with the application complaining about the missing elements like the fluids and some items. Is there a fix to this or do I have to re-install?

If it matters I am using the MCreator for 1.8.9 and also have the MCreator for 1.7.10

MCreator Version: 1.6.2

Gradle Error:

D:\Pylo\MCreator162\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsTestEnvironmentMod.java:143: error: cannot find symbol
EntityItem var14 = new EntityItem(world,(double)(i),(double)(j),(double)(k),new ItemStack(mcreator_brain.block, 1, 0));
                                                                                          ^
  symbol:   variable mcreator_brain
D:\Pylo\MCreator162\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsTestEnvironmentMod.java:158: error: cannot find symbol
if(world.getBlockState(new BlockPos(i, j, k)) == mcreator_brainyBucket.block){
                                                 ^
  symbol:   variable mcreator_brainyBucket
D:\Pylo\MCreator162\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsTestEnvironmentMod.java:162: error: cannot find symbol
if(world.getBlockState(new BlockPos(i, j, k)) == mcreator_brainyBucket.block){
                                                 ^
  symbol:   variable mcreator_brainyBucket
D:\Pylo\MCreator162\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsTestEnvironmentMod.java:167: error: cannot find symbol
if(entity instanceof EntityPlayer)((EntityPlayer)entity).inventory.addItemStackToInventory(new ItemStack(mcreator_bucketOfBrains.block, 1));
                                                                                                         ^
  symbol:   variable mcreator_bucketOfBrains
4 errors

Edited by Hydrotronics on Wed, 02/17/2016 - 18:19