User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Uploading Mod to Technic
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 04:21

I am having difficulty uploading my mod to Technic. It only shows up as Vanilla, none of my mod items appear in game. I changed the file from zip to jar, but it still didn't fix it. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last seen on 08:02, 15. Mar 2017
Joined Dec 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
If you mean technic launcher,
Sat, 02/20/2016 - 23:50

If you mean technic launcher, first create your own pack

Last seen on 16:24, 1. Aug 2018
Joined Jan 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
What do you mean by that? I
Tue, 02/23/2016 - 00:10

What do you mean by that? I have already created a page on Technic for my mod, but whenever I try to load the game onto my computer, it shows up as vanilla. I downloaded the file from MCreator, changed it to a .jar since you can't play .zip on Technic, then added that to my Dropbox account. I put the link for that on my Technic page, then tried to install the mod, just like any other mod you would from Technic. Like I said, it downloads as just vanilla. I asked on the Minecraft forums about this, and the one person who replied said I just need to redo the whole mod in actual Java because MCreator makes "bad code". This is frustrating since hardly anyone replies on here, and the creator of Pylo does not respond to emails. I spent a month working on my mod, including making all of the graphics from scratch, and now my friends can not play it. :/