User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
New idea for mcreator
Sat, 02/27/2016 - 17:56

i have a great new idea for mcreator you should add this feature whrer its kinf of like coding but you just typer what you want like this "make creeper have 2 arms" and when you press enter it transform it into a code.

Last seen on 19:50, 8. Sep 2018
Joined Aug 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
This is me 2 years later and…
Sat, 09/08/2018 - 17:49

This is me 2 years later and actually it could be possible but depends on certain codes now since I know coding a little bit and understand the logic of it. here is a better example "make id:### spawn id:###" the hash tags means numbers but that what I mean because two years ago I didn't understand the logic very much of coding but now I do a lot understand and I have knowledge to make my own programming language but not type like complex though. Here is another example I came up with on my own. "[spawn arms{package};coordinates{x ,y, z};entity{id:###}]" Another example that makes my last suggestion for the creeper but more understandable, it could be simple but after it will like transform it into a complex java like compiling it. make it simple but turn it into complex and I mean very simple and turn it into complex. Here is how do actually type/write the code and understand how I made it and the functions. The square brackets is like an inner file type that compiles for one object and the semi-colon I think it is called, separates the code to cot confuse the system and the code I did is like a mini version like it is like css almost or closely and I just now realize that now but with a system you could make it transform it into java coding like you technically already did that with mcreator but anyways, I wasn't done explaining. Inside the curly brackets are like the code or function of it like for the coordinates it would be the x, y, and z or it and could be use to make something change 1 from in front of player. So this is the complex version of what I had in mind now and the only thing that it is different to css is the functions and it has square brackets in the beginning and end.