Terra Formars Mod idea

Started by Dtokyomajin on Mon, 02/29/2016 - 20:10
Last seen on 01:59, 7. Mar 2016
Joined Feb 2016
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Terra Formars Mod idea
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 20:10

To tell you the truth, I dont know how much you can do with this program. But no one has even touch the idea of a TerraFormars Mod, and its a shame becouse the concept that this mod could bring to minecraft is truly amazing. I know that most people wont even know what TerraFormars is, so that could be a problem, but I think this should not be something that clouds the idea. If the concept catches the consumers eye it would be a great hit. The mod itself can revolutionize the interstelar travel in minecraft, even if it could only work to travel to mars which is the main setting for the plot in the anime. Thus making the first idea for the mod, in the anime the people go to Mars where they discover that its inhabited by giant humanoid cockaroeches (this could be the main villain for the mod, a mob that almost doubles the size of an ordinary steve. With incredible strengh and speed. Who is also hostaile to players.). To counter the problem they recluit humans who are willing to cooperate by going through an operation that only has a 30% chance of survival( This could be integrated into the mod by making an NPC doctor who offers the opperation, he could sell you some type of potion that has a 70% chance to kill the player. Making the player stronger, faster and more resistent, it could also increase the players health bar.) In the anime the opperation consist of making you stronger by implementing animal DNA with your own, which the user can later insert a needle with a syrum that turns the user into a beast form of the animal they were given( in the mod it could be a needle which you can fill with theĀ essence of the animal you wish to be, the essence could be obtained by having various animal mobs scattered around the world and when you kill them they drop thier essence. the needle itself could only be used after getting the opperation potion from the Doc NPC, the needle could transform you into having features of the animal and their abilietes temporarily, for example in the anime one of the characters had the bullet ant as their animal, this person had amazing strenth and a little endurance) Its a routh project, but if someone can make an effort to make it I asure you it will be a hit in the minecraft community. I havent finished with the ideas, but I dont want to bore you with the details, so if anyone would like more info on this contact me via this post and we will get in touch.

Last seen on 18:16, 21. Dec 2017
Joined Jun 2013
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Well you and I have a huge
Tue, 03/01/2016 - 19:22

Well you and I have a huge imagination to make stories :) I'm working on a big mod with my own story and then I can make your mod ;) but my mod will take a long time so you need to have patience or find another one to make it for you

Last seen on 01:59, 7. Mar 2016
Joined Feb 2016
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:Well you and I have a huge
Fri, 03/04/2016 - 19:26

@#1 I apreciate it, and of course it can wait. Thank you for your interest in the mod.