User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Much needed updates.
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 00:29

MCreator is an amazing program for creating your own mods without programming knowledge, But it's definetely NOT perfect. This is a couple suggestions that i have that i hope everyone that sees this will agree with.

1. Custom armor textures (The model, Not the item.)

This is just something thats much needed, But it would be solved just fine if Pylo would provide texture templates for the armor.

2. Seeds for plants

Again, Much needed. Currently (From what I've seen), Theres no way to have 2 drops from your plant, So it doesn't really make sense unless the produce IS the seed.

3. New potion effects

This isn't necessarily needed, But it would be very nice, But it could also be difficult to implement into MCreator.

4. New enchantments

Pretty much the same reason as potions, It would be nice, But its not necessary.

If you want your ideas to be seen, Comment on this and help Pylo make their app better!

Last seen on 03:24, 15. Dec 2017
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
For the custom armor textures
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 02:41

For the custom armor textures all you need to do is make an armor texture then you just go to the forge file. Fing the modle texture area and then drop in you armor textures, and you are done. if you need help with finding the model texture file just ask i have been there i just coudn't remember the way to get there off of the top of my head.

Last seen on 03:24, 15. Dec 2017
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
For the seeds just make it so
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 02:42

For the seeds just make it so when the plant is broken it spawns a gem or it gives you an item.