User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Windows 10
Sat, 03/19/2016 - 01:53 (edited)

I downloaded this application on Windows 10, but i can't find the application. Is it supported for Windows 10, or am i doing something wrong?

Edited by BillTheDog on Sat, 03/19/2016 - 01:53
Last seen on 22:14, 19. Mar 2016
Joined Jun 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
The installer does not
Sat, 03/19/2016 - 18:04

The installer does not actually set up your start menu and desktop shortcut. But don't worry, it is most likley installed.

I have made a few guides to assist in this issue your having, beacuse I like helping pepole.

How to get to the app itself:

[spoiler]

To actually get to the application, try this:

Press the Windows Key (that you open the start menu with) and R like so:

In that box that opens up, type "C:\Pylo\" and select the folder at the bottom of the list (if there is more than one) or scelect the only folder there.

You should see something along the lines of this: (jdk32 may be 64 depending on your computer)

Click on the MCreator.exe, it will have either a 32 or 64 before the .exe (again, depending on your computer) and it will open. It will start installing MinecraftForge and its buddies. Once that is done you can make a shortcut for your computer.

[/spoiler]

Adding a shortcut on your desktop.

[spoiler]

Open the folder that the MCreator.exe is in:

Right-Click the MCreator exe file:

Now choose "Create Shortcut" like it says above. It will make something that looks like:

Re-name it to Pylo MCreator like this:

And drag it to your desktop. Double-click it to start MCreator.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Follow the steps in the "Add a shortcut to your desktop" and CTRL+C the Pylo MCreator file.

Press the Windows Key and R as so:

Paste C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs in the box and press OK. Copy-Paste the shortcut you made in there. Your start menu will now have it in all programs.

Hope I helped.