User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Workspace gone, backups do not work
Sat, 03/26/2016 - 17:50

Once again, as was the case with the last 2 versions of mCreator, my workspace somehow became corrupted and straight up deleted every mod in the workspace. I had 3 backups, all of which return with an empty workspace. I still have all of my .mod files in my pylo/user/data folder, please tell me there is a way to port them into mCreator.

This BS is a deal breaker for me. Three versions of mCreator, and this same bug persists.

halp?

Last seen on 21:34, 15. Aug 2018
Joined Jul 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Take the "user" folder (in C:
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 03:05

Take the "user" folder (in C:\Pylo\Mcreato\user\ or whatever), and make a copy of it somewhere else on your PC. Now delete the entire Pylo folder, and you're going to have to reinstall Mcreator. Once it's done installing and installing Forge, close the program, and move the old user folder to the new Pylo folder. If it says Overwrite or whatever then hit Yes. Hopefully this will help you get all your mods back but if not, the files are just corrupted.

Last seen on 05:14, 22. Jul 2019
Joined Aug 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I appreciate your help, I
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 16:05

I appreciate your help, I went through all those hoops and more :/ switching between workspaces has been buggy as long as Ive been using mCreator, so Im getting used to the pain of the loss haha. Backups.backups.backups.