User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
3 Different Problems
Sun, 05/01/2016 - 18:01

Recently I got techne to make models for my mods. This is the first problem. I am starting a second creepypasta mod and I have created a model for a mob. I also created a knife as a weapon for it to hold. I chose that weapon in the GUI and then exported my mod to a jar file just to test it. I opened my forge with the mod installed and went to a world. The model was fine but the knife was not in it's hand. I do not know how to fix this.

My second problem is that I am trying to make a few mobs with ears. I made the model and everyhting but ingame, the ears follow it's body movement, not it's head movement. When it turns it's head it looks like the ears just float off it's head. I need to fix this.

My third problem is that when I set the AI to "Act aggresive against Villager" the mob I set it to will run super fast and glitches. It goes so fast it looks like it teleports. I even tried to lower the speed of the mob. It kills the mob but runs fast. I need help with these problems.

If anyone knows how to fix any of these please reply.

Last seen on 12:59, 12. Apr 2019
Joined Dec 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
For the second problem, you
Sun, 05/01/2016 - 19:27

For the second problem, you need to make sure the position of the ears is in the middle of the head, and the ears are offset to where they should be.

Last seen on 02:31, 11. May 2019
Joined Apr 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
That's not the problem, when
Sun, 05/01/2016 - 19:43

That's not the problem, when it's head turns in the game they do not turn with the head, they turn with the body, so the ears just run into the eyes or mouth or whatever.

Last seen on 21:22, 22. Jun 2019
Joined Aug 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:That's not the problem, when
Mon, 05/02/2016 - 10:35

@#2 This happens because mcreator only let you select 1 block as "head".

So maybe you can do something in the source of the mob.

It shouldn't be hard