Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Leaving MCreator
Wed, 05/11/2016 - 19:52

==I WON'T (dont want, for if you readed want :v) INSULT MCREATOR NOR PYLO==

Yeah, i KNOW that this is not important to anyone, but yes, i am leaving it, i learned modding in JAVA, its not as hard as everybody think, its easier than MCreator. I understanded it, MODS WITHOUT JAVA are NOT real, this is just a basic mod maker software, nothing to see with free code and unlimited ideas, only limited by yourself.

I learned my first programming language when i was 6 years old, i all my life wanted to learn JAVA, and now i did it (thanks to the Pylo team and the MCreator's coding tool) so, i prefer to make my mods with pure code...

My mod got too many things, and the coding process is slow (but easier), but i will prefer re-do all my mod in JAVA from 0.

*If you downloaded my mod (AlchemyCraft (i will rename it)) i am planning to upload it at the MCForums*

So, what more to say, thanks to the Pylo team, i think you could make a "100% free code tool" that allows you to create custom classes and so :D

Thanks to the people who helped me with the coding/using on this software.

And goodbye!

When alejandro saw, the inmensity of his domains, he cryed, because he hadnt more lands to conquest *echo*

Last seen on 03:45, 14. Jun 2016
Joined Apr 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Oh, i forgot,  recommend this
Wed, 05/11/2016 - 19:59

Oh, i forgot,  recommend this software for "Mod-Making Trainers" with it, and a bit of help by the MCreator's modder community...