User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
UI problems in OSX
Sat, 06/11/2016 - 18:18

Certain frames, e.g. the first frame of the "Add a new element" dialog, are truncated badly on the left in MCreator on OSX. One can e.g. choose to create a new block, but the checkbox is hidden, you must click on the field label instead. It seems as if the UI is packed to dimensions unsupported by the Swing impl, at least with the chosen font. One might think to expand the window to allow the frame room to grow, but alas, the window is not resizable.

Further, there are some text dialogs, e.g. naming a block, in which the entered text does not appear; it's as if the font is white on a white background.

Last seen on 16:44, 1. Jul 2016
Joined Jun 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I have also seen these
Wed, 06/29/2016 - 21:10

I have also seen these problems in OSX

Last seen on 23:35, 16. Dec 2018
Joined Aug 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
What you have to do is double
Fri, 07/01/2016 - 00:05

What you have to do is double click on the top bar of the "Add new element" window, it will go to the larger screen mode.

Last seen on 12:58, 14. Jul 2016
Joined Jun 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Same here. But I just saw
Fri, 07/01/2016 - 00:06

Same here. But I just saw that we have to do a bunch of command in the terminal to have mcreator fdunction properly. I'm not comfortable with these so I'll just wait for a morer user friendly version for Mac. though, I'll continue to teach it to my kids on PC, but still there are other issues...