• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Harvest level not working on Multitool or adding events to pickaxe
Sat, 06/18/2016 - 20:10 (edited)

Hey

Using Mcreator 1.6.8

So i have made a multitool that acts much like a pickaxe but with events attacked to it. but the harvest level should be able to break stone but it doesnt seem to work. i have set harvest level to 1 (stone) or 2 (iron) but it still only works on stuff you can break with your hand. any sollution to this problem. i have maxed it out to the highest harvest level and get the same result. so does harvest level have 0 effect on multitool? and how can i get it to harvest the materials i desire?

Thanks for any suggestions

Keep in mind if it involves coding you will have to explain what and where i have to add or change as im not very good at coding.

Or if possible can someone explain how to add events to a pickaxe. i tried adding a event to a pickaxe but it doesnt seem to wrok. nothing shows up in the code for the event. but it does in the mulittool or special tool but then it can only harvest selected blocks or only blcosk you can break with your hand.

Edited by CrazyRandomzZ on Sat, 06/18/2016 - 20:10
Last seen on 01:49, 26. May 2019
Joined Jul 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Im not sure if bumping works
Sun, 07/10/2016 - 05:13

Im not sure if bumping works on this website, but I am also havin the same problem. Would be appreciated if someone would help with this.