User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
2 Wierd MCreator Bugs
Sun, 06/19/2016 - 14:21

1. so I have a WIP Mod. Right? Well, I have some blocks/items/dimensions that make recomplation errors, and I try to remove them. Well, they disappear, but then that "error" thing pops up AGAIN. It won't stop coming up. . . over and over. . .

NOTE: I believe it is this bug that is causing the next one.

2. When I try to export the mod, everything is fine. but when it IS exported, MCreator closes ad the mod does not get exported. :(

I've been trying. . .

Can anyone please help me with these?  . .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ~

Last seen on 04:09, 13. Sep 2019
Joined Mar 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
try opening up a saved MCR
Mon, 06/20/2016 - 08:23

try opening up a saved MCR files from a past version and remake the mods? or make an MCR file and move it to another workspace. texture errors might need to be unloaded.