User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Lets talk Mcreator! [The Whole Thing Needs Updating!] #1
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 00:58 (edited)

Hello! I have come here today to explain things that really need to be in Mcreator! I hope you all will agree and allow this to be put in the newest 1.10.2 update! [1] Biomes need to have a new tree generation system, the custom tab honestly sucks,example,only have minecraft.log instead of all the log types?! What if I want birch? Or Spurce! They need to really expand apon this and allow users to pick which specific blocks they want, same goes for the block generation, I can't pick podzol? This should be things in here, and its kinda crappy that it isnt. [2] Multiple biomes in a dimension, this is something I saw on a thread 3 years ago... this should have updated awhile ago, its impossible to have multiple biomes in a dimension currently, it sucks. I know a lot of us mcreators want this, so please consider this in the 1.10.2! [3] Custom Tree Tab, i mentioned this in an earlier thread but I feel we need to revisit this again, there should just be a tab that allows users to pick from 10-15 diffrent varients of tree types, (Including Vanilla Ones, but also custom ones too!) Showing a 3d or 2d model of what the tree will look like with the blocks they have selected, this also goes back to statement [1] that we need to be able to select all blocks, like birch,spruce,dark, ect! Not just Oak or Acaica?! [4] Multiple Fluids in a biome? Come on mcreator, lets be real for a second. Can't we have what type of fluid spawns in our biomes? This is something that also should have been added in updates ago. Players should be able to choose what fluid they want, vanilla or custom. Also the fact that in general how when you make a fluid it doesnt auto give it a bucket and properties for it? [5] Lets talk structures mcreator, they are to be honest pretty bad. They spawn bad unless underground or in the air, we can't make things like villages because there is no spawn structure near another properties and also how spawners,chests,villagers, and mob varients don't work either. These are things you should try to fix this next update, I see the progress bar right now, and i feel it should be less that half way right now. Theres alot more you can put, and I feel these simple things could be in mcreator, and that it would make so much better for players that are less experienced with coding, I my self, know a little coding, but I can't do everything, the whole purpose of Mcreator is to make moding easier but still fun. Right now, I feel its still hard for people if they want to have these cool features to there mods. So pelase, I understand you work very hard for the updates and I greatly am thankful! I love Mcreator alot and I really wish to get features like these into it. 

Edited by AOCAWOL on Sun, 07/17/2016 - 00:58
Last seen on 05:46, 23. Nov 2018
Joined May 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I believe in every thing you
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 04:12

I believe in every thing you said there's features that i also want  but we all know the Mcreator Team works hard, Very Hard and yes we all want the features but right now if i have to guess i believe mcreator is working on bigger problems like Mcreator being to slow and lagging and a very obvious thing is when your mod breaks like just breaks it pops up an error that you cant fix which says you have to make your mod ALL over again (or if your smart and save an MCR File (Back up) and then just continue where you left all And im not calling people stupid! i just see that error everyone gets and no one has a real answer beside saying your mod is broke  and that person gets mad and upset they have to make that WHOLE mod again and believe me i been down that road maybe 2-3 times already and its not pertty....) and another thing i noticed is alot of Spammers Latly....so we should all be happy with what we got and just wait for the things we want :)

Last seen on 21:20, 9. Dec 2018
Joined Oct 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:I believe in every thing you
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 04:43

@#1 Oh I completly agree ^-^ this is just like a overall just big word statment with everything like a news article sorta. Just saying what i've heard on the forums, trying to give the people not noticed as much as chance to have there problems heard, I love mcreator and I understand completly that they work very hard for everyone. These posts are just to give a big shoutout to them to give lots of big ideas all in 1 post basicly ^-^