User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Need help on storage GUI/Item non-zero exit value -1
Sun, 07/24/2016 - 02:09

So i've been making a mod which is called ​Expandable Inventories and the ONE item that is supposed to store items does'nt work and i will explain why this item does not work, and i apologize if this has already been posted on here (ive looked around none too see or unanswered ones left there for sometime).

1. When i put an item inside a slot and exit the GUI it's gone when i reopen it up 

2. I tried another option where the item is supposed to stay there but when i put it in it crashes the game and it gives me is an ERROR message like ​Process 'command C:\Pylo\Mcreator169\jdk64\bin\java.exe' ' finished with non-zero exit value -1  

For example i put 1 Granite in the INPUT slot and it crashes (#2) for (#1) it would eat the item in the "storage slot" when i reopen the GUI i can post the mod as it is now so you can see the issue.

I hope some one answers this because this can help out a lot of people that are trying to make a storage mod.

Last seen on 07:44, 2. Aug 2016
Joined Jul 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Try Deleting the gui and make
Sun, 07/24/2016 - 07:46

Try Deleting the gui and make another one.......

Last seen on 04:11, 17. Dec 2017
Joined Jan 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I re-made the GUI but alas it
Mon, 07/25/2016 - 16:04

I re-made the GUI but alas it still eats the items instead of storing them like it's supposed to and still end up with the Non zero exit value -1 do i have to insert some code to amek it work?