Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Very New, have some questions!
Sat, 07/30/2016 - 00:58

Hey guys!

So I was kinda bored and wanted to look for a good rpg pack for minecraft.... couldn't really find one that fit what I wanted.  So I thought maybe I should make one for fun.  Found this program on google and but kinda lost on how to start...

So I have a few questions! maybe u guys can help me out.

#1 - Tutorials, Best place for it.

So the biggest thing to me is tutorials.  Is there a link or site or somewhere u guys know I can get pretty good tutorials on how to use this program.  Like Adding prefabbed buildings/villages to a generated world.  Or adding items .etc .etc something very step by step on things Mcreator can do.  Also tutorials on how to complie the mods to be tested or anything.

#2 - Is there a place I can get free model resources to use in the mods.

So I wanted to add in a bunch of custom items/monsters and thought maybe somewhere I can find some item models to use.

#3 - Chatrooms ;)

I know there's a chat on this website but doesn't seem like anyone's on it.  Does anyone know somewhere else that's got a live community chat channel?

TY in advance!

Last seen on 21:27, 13. Sep 2019
Joined May 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
#1 you wont find much
Sat, 07/30/2016 - 03:27

#1 you wont find much tutorials on this program but honestly youtube is your best bet as for right now in a way that nad you can take a crack at the forums to get a good Basics of it

#2 You cant find Free but you can ask for permission to use models from the Techne 's Website and Blendswap or try to ask somewhere that knows how to models

#3 The chatroom is not the best i'll admit but no there isnt any other chat rooms that i know of

Hope this help