Super Mcreator (A version actually fully working)

Started by martinbv95 on Mon, 08/01/2016 - 11:48

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 13:41, 18. Aug 2019
Joined Jun 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Super Mcreator (A version actually fully working)
Mon, 08/01/2016 - 11:48

Mcreator is great fun, but using it to make mods can be really tricky, if one thing don't work in one version, the other thing don't work in the next, here are my ideas :D 

Fix Fluids: Custom fluids, make it so you can add potion effects (so you can for example make poison water) make it so they also can be used in biomes instead of regular water (& dimension too of course) 

Fix Food: Potion effects on food does not work at all in my exp, it would be nice to get this fixed  

Block breaking tiers: In my experience, "harvest level to break" does not change anything what so ever, i can break my ore blocks with any pickaxe tool, even if i specify the tier tools 

Mobs: I would like to see more pre-made models such as "biped" "creeper" and so on. It would also be nice to see the spawn probability fixed, I tried to make a "Lost Villager" ones, with tears and all, was supposed to be really rare, but often showed up in packs of 2 or 3 no matter what i did. More AI improvements, in my exp this is tricky, cause if you base on an entity it creates problems with drops, and if you don't they often end up with no AI, or at least no agressive AI. Make it so mobs can be specific to more than one biome if desired!

Dimensions: Make it so you can add several biomes to each dimension, also make it so that the portal appears ON or NEAR the end island in the end type. In my experience the portal appears several 1000 blocks away from the islands. 

Golems: Maybe make a new pre-fixed, custom golem type, to make it easier to make your own golems (Iron golem, snow golem) 

Enchantments: Maybe add a function similar to the add potion effect function, "Add enchantment) 

Biomes: Underground biomes would be sick! 

Structure gen: Make it so the structure gen can take more blocks! I have a super awesome zombie dungeon i would like to spawn, but it won't work right now, too many blocks! 

Plant: Make it so plants can be specific to a (or several) biomes. 

Any more ideas? :D

Last seen on 23:50, 22. Apr 2019
Joined Nov 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
It should be easier to make
Mon, 08/01/2016 - 14:36

It should be easier to make mobs and weapons give effects, and charging bows should be possible.

Last seen on 07:54, 18. Sep 2016
Joined May 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Fix Fluids:  I agree hardcore
Mon, 08/01/2016 - 23:08

Fix Fluids:  I agree hardcore.

Fix Food: Are you making sure to add the event?

Block breaking tiers: I dont know whats going on with that.. Try messing around with stuff until it gets fixed?

Mobs: There are already Biped and Creeper models, I agree with the packs though. Bosses are annoying to make when it spawns 2 or 3 of them at once. I agree with the AI and the biomes!

Dimensions: They are adding several biomes to dimensions soon, when? I do not know. But i agree with the spawning.

Golems: I agree. There is already a way to make golems, the hard way but in my experience it does not work.

Enchantments: You can do this is the "Create recipe" option

Biomes: Maybe?

Structure gen: Agreed. Also there needs to be a easier way to make dungeons spawn with chests with items and spawners.

Plant: Agreed!!