Is it possible to have multiple containsInBlock conditions?

Started by Infiswift on Thu, 08/04/2016 - 19:46

Topic category: Advanced modding

Last seen on 12:47, 8. Aug 2016
Joined Nov 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Is it possible to have multiple containsInBlock conditions?
Thu, 08/04/2016 - 19:46

This is my current code: containsInBlock[0] == Items.IRON_INGOT && containsInBlock[1] == Items.BLAZE_POWDER && containsInBlock[5] == Items.COAL

When I try to click on the machine the game freezes, am I doing something wrong?

FYI: The event is Redstone On and adds an item to the output slot(Steel)

Last seen on 18:32, 19. Jul 2019
Joined Mar 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
MCreator has a problom with
Fri, 09/09/2016 - 18:07

MCreator has a problom with guis and block inv, i have not finded out how to access blocks inventory, problom is that when you make a custom gui, its id for example is 1, and its binded to block. When you place block into world, not only one, but many more, problom is that all of those blocks will have the same gui inventory. Block 1 has gui with id 1, block 2 with id 1 and always so far on. I had the same thing and problom, i wanted to make a quarry, that would add a item to gui slot, but it crashes the game, i dount know why, its just a error with MCreator codding. You can check out my mod, i have found a solution there. I am using a block, that is testing for blocks around it, and than it removes them if all of them are in their places, when its done, it places newly crafted block in possition where i want him to.