User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Custom Sounds Not Playing
Tue, 08/09/2016 - 09:38 (edited)

So, I was making several mobs in my mod in MCreator 1.6.9, I decided to make custom sounds because there is no robot type noises in minecraft, so i went ahead and made a .ogg file, everything was working fine, I tested the mod, they made the ambient, the hurt, and the death sounds. But when i updated to MCreator 1.7.0 all the custom sounds were removed, no problem right? I can add them back. So i went ahead and put them back, remade the mobs, and i went to test the mod to find out the sounds weren't working at all, they made no noise and one of the mobs i spawned crashed me.

Heres the error:

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
:runClient FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
BUILD FAILED
Execution failed for task '> Process 'command 'C:\Pylo\MCreator170\jdk64\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value -1
:runClient'.
Total time: 2 mins 52.808 secs
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
C:\Pylo\MCreator170\forge>

Any help? I feel like I'm asking a question thats been answered many times, but i cant find a thread on it.. Sorry!

Edited by Klemen on Tue, 08/09/2016 - 09:38
Last seen on 07:57, 29. Dec 2016
Joined Oct 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I have the same thing
Thu, 08/25/2016 - 07:20

I have the same thing

Last seen on 14:35, 27. Jun 2019
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I am not sure how to help you
Thu, 08/25/2016 - 16:45

I am not sure how to help you with the sounds since they work for me. I guess just try making a new sound again and make sure it doesn't have the same name as your old sound or any other sounds. For the mobs crashing the game i am not sure. It could be related to the sounds now that i think about it, but i did find that it happens more often if gamerule doMobSpawning is false.