User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Crafting, Dimension, Item,Block, Weapons, and Mob Suggestions
Wed, 08/31/2016 - 22:31 (edited)

Welcome, user. So, I have been working on a modification for many, many months now. I don't wish to spoil it, for... reasons. What I will leak, however, is that it incorporates magic, nature, and technology. I have 200+ textures for items, not including blocks and mobs. So, with so many ideas being worked with, I want to know what the public wants added. If you have an idea, please do not hesitate to share. I am all eyes and ears to suggestions, and certain, non-revealing questions.                                 

~2-13-4-2-8-10-4~

Edited by Joemoebob on Wed, 08/31/2016 - 22:31
Last seen on 21:09, 19. May 2019
Joined Nov 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Due to MCreator removing
Tue, 09/20/2016 - 00:34

Due to MCreator removing functions for no apparent reason, I unfortunatly have to delay this project indefinitely until further notice. The mod had originally used the special blocks option for the 1.7.10 release, and when that was removed, I didn't think much of it in terms of limiting the project, which I, at the time of writing this, had been working on for a year and a half. I decided to start from scratch on the release for 1.8.9, however, about four months into the project, I realized the limitations of the current version, which caused me to update to, at the time of writing this, the latest version. I had done this assuming there would be ore features, but I was left with my mouth agape at the craters of where options used to be. Loot generation was completely removed, which was a backbone to the mod, you have to import textures one by one, and you can't delete any textures you save. It has made it really disheartening to make any modifications on this program, as I am dreading to see what they remove next. I will continue the project one MCreator becomes an option that is actually viable. 

Wholeheartedly,

Joemoebob!

Last seen on 14:35, 27. Jun 2019
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:Due to MCreator removing
Tue, 09/20/2016 - 20:55

@#1 ok i can help! for the textures just go into the user folder and paste in all of the textures in blocks or items, this can also be done in the forge folder. the ore generation feature is still there. And what do you mean that the loot generation was removed.