User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Serious advanced problems; need help
Thu, 09/01/2016 - 11:46 (edited)

If you know how to do/fix any of these, please help me out! My mod really does'nt work without some of these.

1.) I want to make foods that imbue multiple effects when eaten, but when I do this as a stacked event, I can't eat the food and nothing happens. How do I fix this?

2.) Is it possible to make a dimension with multiple biomes in it? if yes, then how?

3.) I want to make "anti-bonemeal" which turns plants/sapling into dead bushes and grass into a different block; how do i do this, rather than have it turn everything into a dead bush

4.) how do I make single-use items (like bone meal, spawn eggs, or fire charges)?

5.) how do you make a structure schematic, particularly trees?

6.) how do you code in monster spawners for custom mobs with commands? (ex. /setblock mob_spawner ~ ~ ~ {???})

7.) my nether-like dimension seems to crash the game and corrupt the world. Why?

8.) None of my techne mob models with complex heads/legs/arms (as in being made up of more than one cube each) animate together. (Ex. A mob with a horn or beak will not move the horn.beak with the head) How do I fix this?

8.) Since i figure most (or all) my problems will require coding, how do you insert said coding into the MCreator mod's code, if possible

Edited by Eonaut on Thu, 09/01/2016 - 11:46
Last seen on 14:35, 27. Jun 2019
Joined Dec 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
3. make an item "anti
Fri, 09/02/2016 - 01:10

3. make an item "anti-Bonemeal." in the right click on block event add stuff like this.

if you want it to replace sapplings with deadbushes add a add block event at i, j, k, make the block a deadbush. And where it says (in all cases) change it to if black at i j k == (then select the saplings)

4. Make it so (On item right clicked on block event) (a.k.a. used) make it remove your custom item from your inventory.

8. select your mod element and click view source

Last seen on 23:44, 18. Aug 2019
Joined Apr 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
@ahig Thanks for replying,
Fri, 09/02/2016 - 12:16

@ahig Thanks for replying, however, with regards to 4.), I have tried that, but it does not show the custom item asbeing available for removal from the inventory.

Last seen on 23:44, 18. Aug 2019
Joined Apr 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:@ahig Thanks for replying,
Fri, 09/02/2016 - 12:45

Actually, nevermind. It does work. Thanks