User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
a mod who add an element and a lot of things around it
Tue, 09/27/2016 - 16:45 (edited)

Hello community, I want to create a mod named kallur (yeah, i haven't find a best name for my principal element).

good chance to read this !!!!!!!!

in the world of this mod, there are kallur all accross the world, but this is not refined

to refined it we need a refiner to have 10 green kallur, 5 blue kallur and 1 red kallur

i have for the instant create only the kallurore, the kallur (not refined), the isolation box, the kallur creative tab, the refiner, the seeder (to make kallur seeds), their gui, kallur plants (easy way to make kallur), the pipe (use to create the refiner), kallur armor, kallur gun and his mods (tap the k to use it (simple capture, capture glass, kill mode and terrorist mode (who place tnt and a redstone block), i have also create a food. I am actually debug the guns.

I want to create a kallur dimension with mobs who drops kallurs. If someone can make the models to make the mobs and the texture if he want

also machines with that, villages, an economy and also others guns, others plants, tools, fuels, fluids and (yes, also) blocks, achievements and fooooddddss  (the life).

This is all, i think this is a minimal...

ClemCa, after write this on this forum...

so i need two things : a personne who made mods with mcreator better than me (not really complicate) and ideas to make one of the most complete mod make with mcreator (the mod creators who use code will be not really happy when they gonna see we haven't take a lot of time to do this) !

Have a nice day !

P.S. : i am french, i understand and write english, but this is all, so to speak, if there are some french, talk is better than write :D i have a really big french accent...so if you are english don't hope i gonna speak with an other thing than my keyboard

Edited by ClemCa on Tue, 09/27/2016 - 16:45
Last seen on 14:55, 10. Mar 2018
Joined Mar 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
MCreator is quite easy to
Wed, 09/14/2016 - 13:56

MCreator is quite easy to learn, and you should be able to pick up things fairly quickly, ask me if you got any questions.

Last seen on 08:32, 2. Aug 2018
Joined Sep 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:MCreator is quite easy to
Wed, 09/14/2016 - 14:24

i just need peoples who have ideas to improve the mod and time (i don't have a lot of time and people to help me is a good thing)