[Features] Some things that would make MCreator a bit better.

Started by Chee_Master on Sat, 09/17/2016 - 18:27

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 01:17, 1. Feb 2019
Joined Dec 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
[Features] Some things that would make MCreator a bit better.
Sat, 09/17/2016 - 18:27

This is just a list of some things that I think that could be implemented to make MCreator easier to use or improve the way things get done also add some extra support for liquids and such.

[1] Liquids need to be able to be picked up with a minecraft bucket, I may be missing somthing on how to get it working, but there are no events or anything for liquids so, I am very sure there is no way to pick up the liquid, I think that you would need to, chose an item texture for it to give you then if you, right click on a block (place the liquid) it should give you a bucket back.

[2] Code editor, this has been a feature I have been hoping someone would post for a while, but after you make an event there is no way to change the settings of that event in the editor for the element, the only way to do so is to go to the code editor and patch up the settings, however, if you edit the element again all your work in the code editor is reset to what it was before or the last update from the element editor, There needs to be a way to go back and fix settings and events rather than use the code editor or have the code editor update the element and actually save the work rather than have it just sitting there until you update the element.

[3] Custom Biomes, Trees for every biome, after some time I would think that there would be a way to disable the trees in your biome sometimes I don't want trees, and you can't actually disable them completely you can go to the next window and set the spawn per chunk to one if its zero than it will compile with an error, there needs to be a fix for that setting.

[4] Blocks Facing Player, Could you add an option to enable a block face the player like a Minecraft Log, and Furnace? I used to love how techne allowed you to do that then you took the support away for blocks with techne, but I would love to have that feature back for blocks.

Outside of these things the 1.10.2 update IS extremely good, I love how much work you put into this update and how there are so little bugs, I hope there are more updates like this one in the future. Thanks for hearing my requests.