Assist with mod (textures needed) (UPDATED)

Started by thermite305 on Sat, 10/08/2016 - 23:26

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 11:05, 15. Apr 2017
Joined Nov 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Assist with mod (textures needed) (UPDATED)
Tue, 10/11/2016 - 23:38 (edited)

Hey everyone! I am currently working on a mod right now and have 25 modules, some are 3d!. I generaly work fast, however, the main time consumer tends to be creating the textures. I am relativly good at creating them, but the time consumption is just too much for my expected 100+ modules in the future.

So, I was wondering if anyone out there would like to make a couple textures for me 16x or 32x, they dont have to be great and you only have to make one if you want to. You will recieve full credit. You dont have to really ask what you need to do, just make an item that could tie in to a Primative/ Magical mod and if I like the idea and texture, I will add it to the mod.!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, feel free to message me any time and hope to see your work here soon.

Edited by thermite305 on Tue, 10/11/2016 - 23:38
Last seen on 19:13, 5. Jul 2019
Joined Oct 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Can u define Primative
Sun, 10/09/2016 - 00:55

Can u define Primative/Magical? x'd

- Most important; Primative

Last seen on 11:05, 15. Apr 2017
Joined Nov 2014
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:Can u define Primative
Sun, 10/09/2016 - 17:53

@#1 Primative as in Fiber, Cloth, Bark,(those 3 have been made already) and many other things that tie into what someone might use/have with materials found in nature.

As far as magical I am looking for some sort of Tribal/ Voodo magic so just items that might tie into that category.

Example items if you want to do these

-Voodo Armor

-Almost any type of sword/tool 

-Alot of plants/flowers

-Possibly new stone (and wood) types (and any detailed blocks you can make with them)

-anything else you can think of